The City of Bowling Green Parks and Recreation Department and sponsor, B.G. Transit, are excited to host Concerts in the Park on Sundays in June and July. The live performances are free to attend and take place beginning at 7 pm at the Needle Hall stage at City Park. In case of inclement weather, the performances will be moved into the atrium of the Veteran’s Building.
Scheduled performers this year include the following:
- Sunday, June 11, 2023 Bowling Green Area Community Bands
- Sunday, June 18, 2023 Jeff Tucker Band
- Sunday, June 25, 2023 Kerry Patrick Clark
- Sunday, July 2, 2023 No concert scheduled due to the 4th of July weekend
- Sunday, July 9, 2023 Joe Baker Band
- Sunday, July 16, 2023 Swingmania
For questions or more information, call (419) 354-6223.