The City of Bowling Green Parks and Recreation Department and the BGSU College of Musical Arts are pleased to announce the return of the Brown Bag Music Series, a free Friday musical performance series at the Simpson Building this Winter and Spring. Returning to its original format, attendees are welcome to bring their lunches to socialize while enjoying performances by local musicians. Hot and cold drinks will be available for purchase.
The scheduled dates for these performances are as follows:
- January 27: A Musical Theatre Spectacular
- February 10: Christopher Schoelen, classical guitar
- February 24: Jacob Wolf, clarinet
- March 3: An Opera Extravaganza
- March 17: DMA Showcase
- March 24: Students from the flute studio of Dr. Terri Sanchez
All performances will occur at the Simpson Building, located at 1291 Conneaut Ave. Doors open at 11:45 am, and performances will take place between 12:15 pm and 1:00 pm.
For questions or more information, please email Ivan Kovacevic or call at 419-354-6223.