- Utility Business Office
Utility Business Office
The Utility Business Office is responsible for the billing of electric, water, and sewer services. Our goal is to efficiently provide the best value in electric, water, and sewer services in Northwest Ohio by keeping costs down, providing excellent customer service and ensuring accurate and timely utility billing services.
View your current bill online
Review a current bill summary and usage history broken down by utility
Utility Bill Inserts
Salvation Army Muni-Pal Insert - October 2022 (PDF)
Native Plants Stormwater Insert - May 2023 (PDF)
Renters & Tenants
If you are considering renting an apartment served by Bowling Green Municipal Utilities (electric, water, and sewer) the cost of utilities may or may not be included in your rent payment. If the renter is responsible for paying the utilities for the apartment, you can request a 12 month average utility cost including the lowest and highest cost in a 12 month period for the apartment. This may provide you with additional information regarding the potential cost of the apartment. While we cannot provide you with personal account information or payment history of the current tenant, we can provide the cost information associated with the apartment.
Contacting Utility Business Office
When contacting the Utility Business Office for utility cost average, please state the following request:
I am requesting the 12 month average utility cost and the lowest month and highest month utility cost during that 12 month period for the apartment at (Address).
- Mail your payment with the pre-addressed envelope included with your bill
- In person at the Utilities Business Office
- For after hours payments, there is a night drop box available at the Utilities Business Office
- Please note this option may result in your payment not being posted to your account until the next business day
- Please do not place cash in the night drop box
- Pay your bill with a credit card online, additional fees will apply